Becca & You
You love chocolate and you have a hard time resisting it in all the glorious forms it comes in.
My (Becca Niederkrom) key goals are twofold: “First, I want people to try different chocolates. How can you have a favorite if you only know a few? Secondly, if a chocolate or chocolate treat appeals to your palate, then it’s a good choice. Don’t feel pressured to only select the finest chocolates that the experts recommend. Buy and consume the chocolate treat that makes your tongue dance.”
I am not a fan of the stuffiness of any industry including chocolatiers, snobby shopkeepers unwilling (or unable) to converse with their consumers. I Really Love Chocolate has reinvented the concept of chocolate tasting & chocolate consumption for a new generation.
Becca Niederkrom is I Really Love Chocolate’s Founder, Content Creator and Chief Chocolate Lover. You can also find her over on Your Connected Life where she talks about aging, caregiving technology, consults with senior care leaders and teachers others how to use technology to make a living online. At the end of the day, Becca is a Marketer and finds creating her own projects and helping others create their projects rewarding.
14 Things You Might Not Know About Me
- I am a newlywed.
- I put a pillow under my dogs head at night and spoil her rotten.
- I am passionate about dancing, especially Salsa, Merengue and Ceili (an Irish dance). Music fills my soul!
- I have never taken a Biology course, somehow I got through High School and College without it.
- I am a die-hard Florida State football fan and in fact named my dog Miss Bowden.
- Amelia Earhart has been my hero since I was 5 years old.
- I miss watching the Love Boat; I thought I would always be a cruise director like Julie.
- I am a huge fan of the library and picking up books by Seth Godin, Howarld Schultz, computer geek books . . I read gobs of non-fiction books. My ideal Saturday evening activity is reading a business book and sipping on coffee. Dork alert!
- I love olive oil but can’t stand the taste of olives.
- I love outdoor activities especially stand up paddle boarding, kayaking and mountain biking with my husband.
- I started a Babysitter’s Club when I was 12 after reading the series. My office hours were from 3:30 – 5:00
- I love public transportation; I am very competitive and find it to be like a game (I even wrote a book on it The Suburbanites Guide to Dallas Rail)
- I was in a coma when I was 6 years old.
- M&M’s are my favorite candy and have been since the beginning of time.